Monday, December 4, 2023

Belle

This morning Ellis drove to Redwood Falls MN to help with inventory at the HogSlat store. 

I drove to Blooming Prairie and rode with Krysta to her doctor appointment in Winona MN. I heard Belle's heartbeat! A beautiful sound. We are all excited about meeting this little girl very soon.

Deanne stayed with the babies. They took long naps - catching up on sleep apparently. 

Krysta and I went to a coffee shop and found some delicious peach muffins. I had coffee with mine. Krysta had a smoothie - or was it a slushy?  

This was taken at Arby's on Saturday. I forgot to add it to the blog then so I'll fit it in now.
After the coffee shop we went to a goodwill close by.

That was fun. We found all sorts of treasures.

After supper Ellis and I helped Deanne with the little ones. (Allen and Krysta had a meeting) These little people are sitting still long enough to look at books and "talk" about the pictures. 

Off to bed so we can get caught up on our sleep after the very short night we had Sunday night/Monday morning. 

No comments: