Thursday, November 2, 2023

Trays

Collecting trays for the fun of it just sort of happened - all unbeknownst to me. 
Someone gave me a tray that has legs and is super neat for breakfast in bed.
        After that it just kind of snowballed.
    I found this tray at a flea market one day.

              Sometimes they are metal, 
              sometimes made of wood.

                                Long 

                                 Short

                               Round
                             Red or Blue
                           
                               Small
                                  Large
          This is the one that started it all. 
         Year after year it hung on the wall.
I found this at a rummage sale in Washington state. I couldn't bring it home on the plane so JoAnna used it in her house for a year or so.

If ever you need trays for an event - large or small - give me a holler. I will loan mine to you.

No comments: