Monday, October 16, 2023

update

Everyone asks, "How's it going?"

And I reply, "Great!"

Aside from a six inch incision at the top of my right leg everything is fine. 

It really is. When I stop to think - I remember the pain in my hip every time I walked.

That's gone. I don't hear bones clicking and crunching against each other when I move.

People, this is perfectly wonderful!

I am praising God every day!

The pain is managed with Tylenol three times a day and I'm supposed to take an adult strength aspirin once a day for forty days.

Walking around the house, exercising to reduce fluid build up, reading, resting, deep breathing exercises, crocheting, writing,  physical therapy  - there's enough to do so I don't get bored.

This morning I made a batch of granola. That was fun. And tasty. 

Yesterday Ellis and I listened to a sermon titled The Muddy Paws of Brumus, by Eric Ludy. 

We had Taco Salad with Mom, Deanne, Allen, Krysta, Jasper, Nova and Angie. 

Scrumptious! Mom made her jello salad with pineapple and mandarin oranges and there was  O'Henry Bars for dessert. 

Games
Naps
Lots of fun and activity with three babies under two years

Flowers from a friend.
Friends have brought us meals. We won't starve. It has been a wonderful week.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So thankful to hear that the surgery was successful!

Connie Stoll said...

That comment wasn't supposed to be anonymous. Don't know why it published that way.

Dawn Harshbarger said...

Hi Connie, sometimes I think this blog is a dinosaur 🦕 in the blog world. =) Thanks for commenting and letting me know who you are.