Thursday, April 11, 2013

Handicaps -- continued

pet peeves and other annoying things . . .

Without knowing it at first - I may have stumbled on to some handicaps in my life.  What has God been teaching me through this unexpected turn in life?  How about those pet peeves of mine?  They trip me up too often to count.

When someone does something that *bugs* me . . .  an automatic reaction - I must correct this.  At least I will point it out so this person can quit doing this annoying thing that is bothering me before I go stark raving mad. 

Could I ignore this pet peeve instead?  Concentrate on the person instead of the gyrations he/she is going through?  Pray for this person instead of thinking things unlawful to be spoken . . .

Remember --

I remind myself -- even now at this moment I might be doing something all unbeknownst to me that is a pet peeve for some one else.  Blissfully unaware of any trouble I go on my way while the other person is quietly going into a tizzy.  (or loudly as the case may be)

pet peeves are funny like that.

I looked up peeve in the dictionary  - an object of dislike or annoyance
peevish -  1  hard to  please, fretful, cross  2  showing ill humor or impatience as a glance or remark

ooops  I guess that would be  *The Look*

I have to run   --    more later

1 comment:

Arla said...

Petty, huh. I am enjoying your observations here.