Sunday, April 24, 2022

Traveling

"Do you have Grandpa's book?" I asked my children on our family chat. I found some extra ones in my book shelf that need to find homes in some other book shelves. A small start to begin emptying our house. 

🌺  Cheers!!  💕 

We went to Nevada over Easter vacation. 
    Blue sky between rain and snow showers. 
          I'm not very good at taking selfies.
     Here we are with our beautiful rental car.


We came to southern Idaho to visit Deanne and took a road trip to Nevada.

                 The scenery was amazing!

                          Shoshone Falls

We heard about record breaking snow fall in other parts of the states. Fortunately - for us - north of where we were. 

    Of course we missed Jasper immensely!
         He is learning to sit up by himself!

                        What big eyes!

The pictures are backwards in time. Here we are on March 30th having coffee cake and tea for Krysta's birthday. 
(Photo credits of Jasper go to Krysta)
Last, but not least, my beautiful sister, Ladina. She is back home in MN after heart surgery. We are all so grateful for healing and thankful she is on the road to recovery. (Photo credits go to my niece, Janine.)




No comments: