Tuesday, February 9, 2021

60 years ago

 

Sixty years ago Leona Martin Skrivseth became a mother. (Here is where I should insert a baby picture of me.) 

Celebrating today with muffins from Perkins, a cute plant and pink balloons. I don't suppose helium balloons were very easy to come by in 1961 for a couple living in Fort Wayne IN on a budget.

I could insert a picture of the hospital I was born in. You should see the cars in the parking lot!

This is sort of spur of the moment.  My pictures are all at home while I am having lunch with Ellis at HogSlat. 

   Two of the puzzles we put together so far.

                 Happy Winter everyone!

4 comments:

Connie Stoll said...

Happy belated birthday! And we share that date!

Dawn Harshbarger said...

Hi Connie, I didn't know we shared a birthday until this year! I've always been on the look out for other people who arrived February 9th. We should get together sometime to celebrate. 🙂

Connie Stoll said...

That would be fun!

Vita Lestari said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.