Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Out and About

This morning on the way to the dentist I was praying as I drove. Suddenly I felt quite overwhelmed and the next thing I knew I was crying - blubbering actually - what a fun way to arrive at the dentist. 

Well, a mask hides all, right? then I had to fill out a questionaire about Covid. Which I sailed through with no problem until I got to this ? Do you have a runny nose? I marked "no" while I said to the world at large, "I was crying on my way here so my nose is running." 

 After I sat down the gal across the room said, "Hi, how are you?" I said, "Fine, how about you?"  
But I could not recognise her so I moved closer and said, "I'm sorry, I should know your name but I can't say it." It turns out she is my Mom's neighbor. Masks are just hiding us from each other. 

Last summer she divided her lilies and gave starts to mom and her friends/family. I was one of the lucky people who got an assortment of lilies from her. I have been sending pictures to her all summer. The lilies are beautiful in my flower garden. 
 After the dentist I walked over to the library. 
 We can go in to the library! Happy Days! 

There is no place to sit. You can only stay 15 minutes. Still! The library is open, people! 

Here are my snap dragons!
I am so happy!

No comments: